The Business Intelligence module is a complex application that permits users (management and engineers) to link multiple data sources together in order create complex reports, complete with advanced query and data analysis tools. In this way reports that would otherwise require a team to prepare and weeks to review can be automated.
• Production KPI's can be created to track and summarize energy performance by manufactured product or production unit
• Energy Cost Invoicing can be created that may need to comply with local authorities or accounting departments. Custom formatting can be applied for perfect results (e.g. office buildings - invoicing of monthly consumption)
• Comprehensive Utilities Reporting can be created so that a complete record of all utilities may be tracked and reported, in engineering units, in cost, and by department or process (electric energy, gas, water, sewage, etc.)
• Flexible construction towards other systems, easy connection possibility (ODBC connection, data reading from CSV files, plug-ins), easy expandability, the already existing function can easily be expanded by integrated plugins
• Flexible custom-tailored solutions according to the requirements of the user: support of individual reports, local requirements - language, currency, date format, individual layout, application of individual calculation methods
• Custom Report Options are virtually endless as may be required for today's long list of energy and eco-efficiency topics corporately or globally: Green House Gases reports, KPI reports, Individual consumption reports, ABCD energy efficiency reports, Energy efficiency and cost analyses statements, Statements assisting energy booking optimization, etc.
• Implementation of individual report preparation tasks, application of integrated reports and those prepared by the user (embedding possibility of Microsoft Report Definition Language files)
The Business Intelligence Module remains the most powerful and flexible component in the AVReporter architecture. It permits a virtually unlimited number of options regarding data source linking, data analytics, and reporting styles.
For more information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular posts from this blog
First of all, let’s define what the phrase of „energy-management system” means . An energy-management system includes measurement device sub-systems with the possibility of user-intervention on failure. By utilizing such a system we are able to continuously track and analyse consumption/quality patterns , and determine low-efficiency areas quickly and easily, giving the opportunity to respond fast and efficiently. Recently the ISO 50001 standard has been released, which defines in great detail the expected structure of an energy-management system and the requirements of its installation. Installing energy-management systems is outstandingly significant for enterprises to keep their market competency , which I would explain below. For the companies its a vital factor to create their products as economically as possible . With energy-management systems we are able to recognize the inefficient areas of our production-cycle. Some examples to define these statemen
Regardless of the environment, AVRepoorter Energy Management Software can be utilized to aid the users with the required information to help them understand, how their facilities work. In the following post we will take a brief look at some of these environments, and observe how our software can give you an edge over the competitors by the power of information. Buildings (Offices, Logistic Centres, Warehouses, Shopping Centres, etc.) Implementation of load-shedding (in case of electricity and gas) Reduce peak demand and power factor penalties Monitoring of consumption and subscribed-power optimization Cost-allocation and sub-billing Building maintenance and monitoring solutions (SMS and/or e-mail alarms, alarms and events logs, keeping track of events and event change ,application of automation software) Energy Performance Certification of Buildings - A policy tool to improve energy efficiency Application of renewable energy sources
Above the features that Lite edition includes, Basic edition is provided with the following: High performance modular structure, scalable system (fast operation, efficient application of resources) Energy cost and internal cost allocation report creation (invoicing tasks - towards sub-consumers as well, implementation of cost reduction objectives) In case of manufacturer or servicing unit, exact determination of energy or consumption costs by products or by services (customized consumption reports, ABCD energy effectiveness reports, energy efficiency and cost analysis statements) Unlimited possibilities of report creation functions: KPI reports, Green House Gases reports, CO2 emission calculations, Optimization of demand power, Examination of power quality features, Statements of efficiency of the application of renewable energy sources, etc. Import data from CSV files to calculations and reports, Export results to CSV file (with Business-Intelligence module - CSV plugin)